Landlords and residential property managers know that previous rental history is an accurate predictor of future rental behavior. We help you choose only those applicants most likely to meet their obligations and responsibly care for properties. The Defender Series Tenant Screening Solutions offer two levels of configuration to facilitate speedy, informed tenant decisions by accessing criminal, financial, eviction and employment records across the nation. Level 2 searches more databases to screen in greater depth, with a particular focus on history as a tenant.
Defender Series Tenant Screening - Level 1
- InstaCriminal Nationwide Search-Virtually instant multi-jurisdictional search of state and county criminal records compiled from counties, Department of Corrections, Administration of the Court across the country.
- Social Security Address Trace-Returns full name, age, date of birth and a complete address history, including dates and phone numbers at listed addresses. Data is crosschecked through the Social Security Death Index to prevent the stealing of a deceased person's identity.
- National/International Watchlists-Results from sources such as Office of Foreign Assets Control, National Sex & Violent Offender Database, P.R.I.O.R.S. and the Foreign Nationals Database, Interpol, CIA, Immigrations and Customs, FBI Most Wanted and more.
- Sex Offender Search-Accesses state and Native American sex offender registries.
- Tenant Credit Report with FICO Score-Accesses applicant credit history, including identifying information, public records, outstanding debt, payment history, loans and mortgages, late payments and defaults, and credit inquiries. Includes a FICO score-a quick snapshot of risk. PLEASE NOTE: A signed Disclosure and Release Form is required to run this report.
Defender Series Tenant Screening - Level 2
All features of the Level 1 Screening, plus:
- InstaEviction National Search-Searches evictions, liens and judgments filed from all 50 states and the District of Columbia, including statewide and county eviction records. The database is updated daily.
- Residency Verification- Compares applicant information against a national registry database to confirm whether listed residency information is accurate.
- Global Report-Accesses Global Criminal Database information to identify individuals appearing on national and international government and agency watch and sanction lists and Most Wanted and Denied Persons lists, plus multinational financial, criminal and political exclusion lists.